This is where I write about all things media.
- BCM302 DA PitchDigital Marketing for yoga and pilates studios Background and experience Creative (like making things look nice) Emotional intelligence (can understand market/business owner’s needs) A good communicator (can clearly develop projects in an online space) I find it easy to put myself in their audience’s shoes (can relate to being a consumer myself) I have always… Read More BCM302 DA Pitch
- Contextual statement for my digital artefactThe podcast linked above is my digital artefact for the subject BCM214. For my DA I have created an innovation called ‘Freedom Foods’ which is an app that aims to help people with any dietary requirements. These dietary requirements include gluten-free, dairy-free, nut-free, refined sugar-free, soy-free, egg-free, fish-free and meat-free. This ‘help’ is delivered in… Read More Contextual statement for my digital artefact
- Live Tweeting Summary no. 2BCM325 Assessment Task 1 Part 2 Blog Post 3 The video below is the summary of my live tweeting experience for BCM325: Throughout the semester I made leaps and bounds in developing my live tweeting skills. My tweets began as very basic facts about the films and evolved to well planned, conceptual tweets. I am… Read More Live Tweeting Summary no. 2
- ‘Bäby’ Digital Artefact for Future CulturesDigital Artefact links: Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/baby.kunst/ Website- https://arneohlsen.wordpress.com/ Interview with artist- https://erinwaugh.home.blog/2022/05/17/an-interview-about-the-future-with-artist-baby/?preview_id=1174&preview_nonce=96ca0c0ea6&preview=true My pitch: How I approached my DA For my Future Cultures Digital Artefact, I have created an online presence for a local abstract artist called Bäby. As part of this online presence, I established Bäby with an Instagram account and a website which created… Read More ‘Bäby’ Digital Artefact for Future Cultures
- Asking about the future with artist Arne OhlsenEarlier this year, I had the pleasure of working with Arne Ohlsen to establish an online presence for his art that goes under the name ‘Bäby’. Whilst I had him, I took the opportunity to sit down and chat with him about the future, both for himself and for society at large. This was an… Read More Asking about the future with artist Arne Ohlsen
- Pitch Comments and Critical Self EvaluationThis blog post contains a summary of my journey with giving and receiving feedback with my classmates for our BCM325 Digital Artefact pitches. Providing feedback is about actively listening, taking the time to analyse and giving solutions that ensure individuals can revise their work before submission (ActiTIME 2021). Both positive and negative feedback is useful… Read More Pitch Comments and Critical Self Evaluation
- Live Tweeting SummaryOver the past 5 weeks I have been participating in live tweeting about sci-fi films for BCM325. It has all been very new for me but I have learnt a lot and discovered themes within these films that interest me. Upon reflection I will put a bit more planning into my future live tweets as… Read More Live Tweeting Summary
- Pitching my 5 year business planFor my BCM325 Digital Artefact I am going to create a 5 year business plan document for my social media management company. This is a fresh business so as well as producing a document for me to refer to, I also want to create a business Instagram account, as well as a website. My methodology… Read More Pitching my 5 year business plan
- How does social media affect university students whilst studying?Opinion piece Survey https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1MaSZsV8CHTLA_QkXZihY_YiAgM6xGET7-OeX79CKYsA/edit Reflection I found this research project really interesting as I chose to do it on an issue that I personally struggle with. It was nice to hear about other students’ experiences as this isn’t a topic that you would usually go into depth about in a social setting. My results were… Read More How does social media affect university students whilst studying?
- Censorship of the female body
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.